Sunday, March 11, 2007

Way Back into Love

Uh oh, you're gonna really think I've fallen off of my rocker, because I'm about to post a video of a pop song on my blog. Not only that, but it's from a mainstream Hollywood movie that I went to see with my friend Emmy a few weeks ago.

Pop songs and Hollywood movies, I discovered, do sometimes contain eternal truths. There are many "ways back to love". Perhaps some of us are consciously looking for these ways, perhaps some of us aren't. Or, as someone once said, perhaps that's what we're all doing on this planet, whatever we're doing, and however messed up it all looks to everyone else.

So, I dedicate this song to all my friends and family. You know who you are. You are my way back to love. I am sending you blessings for love always.

Roni

No comments: