Monday, July 03, 2006

Nevada City

My friend Ted and I headed up to Nevada City to wrangle up some of our classmates who live up there. Nevada City looks like it used to be a good place for a shootout, but now it's a good place to meet a hippie for a couple of organic avocado tofu sandwiches, and maybe some shopping afterwards.




As usual, here is Ted experiencing a state of bliss. He does not have one particular thing he is happy about. He is just in touch with the blissful nature of the universe and is just feelin' it, babe. As I always say, everyone can learn from Ted. We had some good beer, which surely enhanced the experience.




Carrie and Aaron are two beautiful souls. Carrie is my sister from Chinese Medicine school.










Jaime and Jennifer are another two beautiful beings I know. Jaime is from Chile and we went to school together as well. Jennifer is a musician and they have two beautiful kids.

No comments: