Saturday, August 05, 2006

Farewell Party in Berkeley

Soon, I'll be leaving Berkeley. Once again, all of us get together for a farewell party. We met at Fonda for drinks. I had a wonderful glass of wine. Actually, I had a few glasses. This is Jeff and Jono, two of my closest friends in Berkeley.








Dave and Rikke both took the California licensing exam with me. Everyone pictured in this photo is a licensed acupuncturist, which involved a lot of sweat over four years. Rikke speaks Chinese and has lived in Taiwan.





These are my friends Heather and James. Heather is a former firefighter, now studying acupuncture. James is an acupuncturist and former GQ model.







Here is my sweet friend Monica from Brazil. She is a qigong teacher and can enchant you with her bossa nova singing.

No comments: